Quality Components Ensure Quality Products
Isolated Power Panels are designed to provide ungrounded service for a variety of hospital applications. They supply uninterrupted power in the event of one line-to-ground fault, while eliminating the danger of electrical shock. Should a fault occur, the proper alarm sounds but power is maintained to continue using critical equipment.
PG LifeLink's commitment to quality and safety is reflected in the design and components incorporated in our Isolated Power Panels. All PG LifeLink Isolated Power Panels are assembled in the USA and include the following standard features:
- Hospital grade isolation transformer
- Digital Mark V Line Isolation Monitor (LIM)
- Interior chassis engineered to order, completely factory assembled, and 100% tested
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel back box designed for flush mounting
- Stainless steel front trim panel with fully hinged door
PG LifeLink Isolated Power panel is designed, built, and tested in accordance with the following:
- UL 1047, UL 1022, UL 50
- CSA C22.1 Part 1, and CSA C22.2 No. 204
- IBC (2012), AC156 (2010), ASCE 7-10
- OSHPD (State of California), OSP-0210-10
PG LifeLink Isolated Power Systems UL Certification document.
PG LifeLink Isolated Power Panel Seismic Certification document.
Standard Isolated Power Panel typically used to supply 120V equipment loads in patient/procedure roomsLearn More
Standard Model IDP Panel with the ability to incorporate power receptables and/or twist lock ground jacks onto the front of the panelLearn More
Contains two separate Isolated Power Systems within one enclosure, maximizing space and simplifying installationLearn More
Allows a single primary feed to power two separate high and low output voltagesLearn More
Designed to supply high voltage power to laser or X-ray equipment in multiple patient/procedure rooms from a single, centrally located panelLearn More