PG LifeLink's new Enhanced Isolated Power Panel line offers smaller panel sizes for increased space in the operating room as well as design changes built to increase convenience and usability.
New features include:
- All single and duplex panels (up to 10 kVA) are six inches deep* (industry exclusive)
- All specialty panels (up to 25 kVA) are 12” deep* (industry exclusive)
- Duplex panel height reduced from 70” to 54”*
- Standard door-in-door construction now provided with concealed hinges*
- Top mounted transformers for improved heat management
- Door mounted Line Isolation Monitor for ease of access
- Flush mounted door lock
- Eye level LIM placement, consistent across all models.
*Only PG LifeLink offers these as standard items.
CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE
PG LifeLink Isolated Power Panels are designed, build, and tested in accordance with the following:
- UL 1047, UL 1022, UL 50
- CSA C22.1 Part 1, and CSA C22.2 No. 204
- IBC (2012), AC156 (2010), ASCE 7-10
- OSHPD (State of California), OSP-0210-10
PG LifeLink Isolated Power Panel Seismic Certification document (current testing underway)
Multi-purpose Isolated Power Panel typically used to supply 120V equipment loads in patient/procedure roomsLearn More
Enhanced Model IPP panel with the ability to incorporate power receptacles and/or twist lock ground jacks on the front of the unit, offering a compact solution for providing power connections in a limited spaceLearn More
Duplex Isolated Power Panel containing two separate Isolated Power Systems within one enclosure, simplifying installation and maximizing available spaceLearn More
Dual voltage Isolated Power Panel allows single incoming primary feed to drive two separate output voltages from a single transformerLearn More
Designed to power Laser Outlet Modules located in multiple procedure rooms from a single, centrally located panelLearn More
or Contact Us at 800.287.4123