PG LifeLInk’s Laboratory Column Service Panels are ideal for areas in the laboratory environment or workspace that require extra power and USB charging ports for smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other USB devices.
These laboratory column service electrical outlets are typically placed on an end column in place of a Lab Dry Rack Peg Board. They can be punched to accept most electrical, phone, and data devices.
The column panels can be provided with cutouts only or fully loaded with junction boxes, devices, and cover plates (no wiring). They are available in stainless steel; powder-coated steel, aluminum, or anodized aluminum.
Column Service Panel Benefits
- Additional power and USB charging ports in the lab or workspace
- Durable and corrosion resistant material
- Combine electrical, data and communication into one system
- Custom configurations available
- Materials (with finishes) available
- Cold rolled steel (powder coated)
- Stainless steel (pre-polished)
- Aluminum (clear satin anodized or powder coated)
- 1 gang cutouts with masonry box for electrical and/or data/communication
- 2 gang cutouts with masonry box for electrical and data
- Electrical and/or data devices (not wired)
- Cover plates
- Many RAL powder coated colors available
- Custom sizes and designs for your specific application
- Standard Sizes:
- 12" x 24"
- 24" x 24"
- Additional sizes and configurations available. Contact PG LifeLink for more information
- Mounting: Intended to be mounted with self-tapping screws to the wall/column studs. The best method for mounting Column Service Panels will be dictated by field conditions. Mounting hardware is supplied by an Electrical contractor/or others.
or Contact Us at 800.287.4123