PG LifeLink’s Power Poles bring maximum versatility to your space by incorporating power receptacles, data and communication connections into a vertical raceway system. There are limitless ways to configure the design using six standard raceway sizes. Power poles are made of high quality extruded aluminum and can be used individually or mounted back to back. Our service power poles are available with provisions (cutouts) only or with devices (wired or not wired) to meet your specifications.
Power Poles Applications:
Power data poles are commonly installed in:
- Research Laboratories
- Medical Laboratories
- Private & Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Commercial settings -Modern office spaces to meet additional power and/or data needs.
Electrical Power Poles for Office and Laboratory Benefits
- Durable and corrosion resistant material
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Can be mounted back to back to provide additional functionality
- Custom lengths and configurations available
- Certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards
- Power Pole lengths: 18" to 144" (longer lengths available for back to back Power Poles)
- 120/240 Volt, 15, 20, or 30 Amp
- Ceiling trim plates and floor mount brackets
- Receptacles available:
- Simplex (straight blade or twist lock)
- Communication holder with jacks (CAT 5e or CAT 6)
- Devices are cover mounted
- A barrier plate is available if separation is required between services
- Clear satin anodized finish
- Power switch
- Circuit protection
- Body mounted using brackets to secure devices to the raceway channel
- Many RAL powder coated colors available
- Circuit labels or cover engraving
Power Poles are available in the following LabLink Series Sizes:
Visit Series Sizes for detailed dimensions.
Cover Installation/Removal: The relief slots on either side of the Power Pole are used during the removal of the covers. For removal, carefully insert a wide blade into the slot. Apply steady pressure to dislodge the side of the channel from the cover. Avoid twisting of the blade which may damage cover. (See installation diagram)
Mounting: Mount Power Pole to lower surface using #8 or larger screws through the floor mounting bracket. Secure the top of Power Pole.
LabLink Power Poles are certified by UL to the following standards:
- UL 5 Standard for Surface Metal Raceway and Fittings
- CSA C22.2 No. 62 – 93 Surface Raceway Systems
LabLink Power Pole Certification document.
or Contact Us at 800.287.4123