Quality Components Ensure Quality Products
Isolated Power Panels for medical facilities are designed to provide ungrounded service for a variety of hospital applications. They supply uninterrupted power in the event of one line-to-ground fault, while eliminating the danger of electrical shock. Should a fault occur, the proper alarm sounds but power is maintained to continue using critical equipment.
REQUEST A QUOTE VIEW RELATED PRODUCTS
PG LifeLink's commitment to quality and safety is reflected in the design and components incorporated in our Isolated Power Panels. All PG LifeLink Isolated Power Panels (Medical IPS) are assembled in the USA and include the following standard features:
- Hospital grade isolation transformer
- Digital Mark V Line Isolation Monitor (LIM)
- Interior chassis engineered to order, completely factory assembled, and 100% tested
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel back box designed for flush mounting
- Stainless steel front trim panel with fully hinged door
Explore our isolated power supply product lines for hospital applications below.
INSTALLATION EXAMPLES IPP SYSTEMS CATALOG
PG LifeLink Isolated Power Panels are designed, build, and tested in accordance with the following:
- UL 1047, UL 1022, UL 50
- CSA C22.1 Part 1, and CSA C22.2 No. 204
- IBC (2012), AC156 (2010), ASCE 7-10
- OSHPD (State of California), OSP-0210-10
Enhanced Isolated Power Panels
Our new line offers smaller panel sizes for increased space in the operating room as well as design changes built to increase convenience and usability.Learn More
Standard Isolated Power Panels
Standard Isolated Power Panels offer the same superior quality as our enhanced panels at a more cost-effective solutionLearn More
ISOLATED POWER PANEL PORTFOLIO
Click below to view examples of the many facilities our isolated power panels are in.
or Contact Us at 800.287.4123