PG LifeLink’s Overhead Service Carriers provide a versatile and functional way of combining electrical, data/communication, and service outlets (gas, air, vacuum) into one system. Overhead Service Carriers are made of high quality extruded aluminum, providing a modern aesthetic appeal and easy to clean corrosion resistant surface. These overhead raceway systems free up space by elevating the power, phone, data, and service outlets overhead, creating maximum flexibility within your laboratory or office.
Overhead Service Carrier Benefits
- Maximum flexibility to the workspace
- Durable and corrosion resistant material
- Combine electrical, data and communication into one system
- Custom configurations available
- Certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards
- Lengths and configurations available to meet your project specifications
- Extruded from #6063-T5 corrosion resistant anodized aluminum alloy
- Configured to include power receptacles, phone and data connections as well as gas outlets (connector fitting only)
- Receptacle options available:
- Simplex (straight blade or twist lock)
- Surge Suppression
- Communication holder with jacks (CAT 5e or CAT 6)
- 12" electrical pigtails provided for easy field connections.
- Relief slots on either side for easy cover removal and accessibility to all devices
- Clear satin anodized finish
- Over 200 powder coated colors
- Couplings or elbows (as required)
Overhead Service Carriers are available in the following LabLink Series Sizes:
Visit Series Sizes for detailed dimensions.
Mounting: The best method for mounting Overhead Service Carriers will be dictated by field conditions. Ceiling post assemblies should be secured to the mounting support. Mounting hardware is supplied by electrical contractor/or others.
LabLink Overhead Service Carriers are certified by UL to the following standards:
- UL 5 Standard for Surface Metal Raceway and Fittings
- CSA C22.2 No. 62 – 93 Surface Raceway Systems
LabLink Overhead Service Carrier Certification document.
or Contact Us at 800.287.4123