PG LifeLink's Slim hospital isolated power panel line offers smaller panel sizes to meet particular design needs.
- All single and duplex panels (up to 10 kVA) are six inches deep* (industry exclusive)
- Duplex panel height reduced from 70” to 54”*
- Standard door-in-door construction is now provided with concealed hinges*
- Top-mounted transformers for improved heat management
- Door-mounted Line Isolation Monitor for ease of access
- Flush-mounted door lock.
*Only PG LifeLink offers these as standard items.
CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE
PG LifeLink Isolated Power Panels are designed, build, and tested in accordance with the following:
- UL 1047, UL 1022, UL 50
- CSA C22.1 Part 1, and CSA C22.2 No. 204
- IBC (2012), AC156 (2010), ASCE 7-10
- OSHPD (State of California), OSP-0210-10
PG LifeLink Isolated Power Panel IBC 2018 Seismic Certification - For more information, click here.
Multi-purpose Isolated Power Panel typically used to supply 120V equipment loads in patient/procedure roomsLearn More
Duplex Isolated Power Panel containing two separate Isolated Power Systems within one enclosure, simplifying installation and maximizing available spaceLearn More
or Contact Us at 800.287.4123