PG LifeLink’s Ceiling Service Panels are ideal for mobile workstations because they create flexibility within a laboratory environment. Ceiling Service Panels are designed to provide power, phone, data, and/or service outlets (gas, air, vacuum) accessible via umbilical cords, therefore allowing mobile benches to move freely within the lab without the challenge of re-routing services. Ceiling Service Panels can also be used in commercial and retail environments when additional connectivity is needed.
Ceiling Service Panels can be punched to accept most electrical, phone, and data devices or lab service fittings (connector fittings only). These devices are provided and include a 1 gang masonry box along with a cover plate. Ceiling Service Panels are available in painted steel, stainless steel, or anodized aluminum.
Ceiling Service Panel Benefits
- Maximum flexibility to the workspace
- Durable and corrosion-resistant material
- Combine electrical, data, and communication into one system
- Custom configurations available
- Fits most ceiling t-grid systems
- Materials (with finishes) available
- Cold rolled steel (powder coated)
- Stainless steel (pre-polished)
- Aluminum (clear satin anodized or powder coated)
- 1” flange on all sides with holes for mounting
- 1 gang cutouts with masonry box for electrical and/or data
- Cutouts only for services (gas, air, vacuum)
- 2 gang cutouts with masonry box for electrical and data
- Electrical and/or data devices (not wired)
- Cover plates
- Many RAL powder coated colors available
- Custom sizes and designs for your specific application
- Common Sizes:
- 12” x 24”
- 24” x 24”
- Additional sizes and configurations available. Contact PG LifeLink for more information.
Mounting: The best method for mounting Ceiling Service Panels will be dictated by field conditions. Mounting hardware is supplied by electrical contractor/or others.
or Contact Us at 800.287.4123