PG LifeLink’s Ceiling Service Panels are ideal for mobile workstations because they create flexibility within a laboratory environment. Ceiling Service Panels are designed to provide power, phone, data, and/or service outlets (gas, air, vacuum) accessible via umbilical cords, therefore allowing mobile benches to move freely within the lab without the challenge of re-routing services.
Ceiling Service Panels can be punched to accept most electrical, phone, and data devices or lab service fittings (connector fittings only). These devices are provided and include a 1 gang masonry box along with a cover plate. Ceiling Service Panels are available in painted steel, stainless steel, or anodized aluminum.
Ceiling Service Panel Benefits
- Maximum flexibility to the workspace
- Durable and corrosion resistant material
- Combine electrical, data and communication into one system
- Custom configurations available
- Fits most ceiling t-grid systems
- Materials (with finishes) available
- Cold rolled steel (powder coated, 200 powder coated colors available)
- Stainless steel (pre-polished)
- Aluminum (clear satin anodized or powder coated)
- 1” flange on all sides with holes for mounting
- 1 gang cutouts with masonry box for electrical and/or data
- Cutouts only for services (gas, air, vacuum)
- 2 gang cutouts with masonry box for electrical and data
- Electrical and/or data devices (not wired)
- Cover plates
- Custom powder coating
- Custom sizes and designs for your specific application
- Common Sizes:
- 12” x 24”
- 24” x 24”
- Additional sizes and configurations available. Contact PG LifeLink for more information.
Mounting: The best method for mounting Ceiling Service Panels will be dictated by field conditions. Mounting hardware is supplied by electrical contractor/or others.
or Contact Us at 800.287.4123